Kick It For K-9s: FFF vs TAP
Sunday, November 6 from 10a-1p
Join us for the second annual Kick It For K-9s event at Pacific Beach Recreation Center! The event will be a kickball tournament fundraiser to benefit both Frosted Faces Foundation and The Animal Pad!
The goal is to see who can raise the most money in sponsorships, with a big party the day of THE GAME! Sponsor a Team by DONATING HERE!
Make sure to select TAP from the dropdown menu as the recipient of your donation and also note that your donation is for TAP in the comment section. Our goal is to raise $20,000 but not without some healthy competition. It all goes to the dogs!
* 1st Base Sponsors: $50 to support the cause.
* All Star Sponsors: Minimum $100 Donation – All Star Sponsors are encouraged to send in a photo of their pup or company logo with their donation and a post on the event page will be made, ‘In Honor Of.’
* MVP Sponsors: Minimum $500 donation- MVP Sponsor names will be acknowledged on a large vertical banner at the entrance of the event, sponsor name will be listed on Facebook and website where people buy tickets. If you’re an MVP Sponsor representing a business, you also have the opportunity to include something in our swag bags, as well as hang your company banner on the field for the game.
Purchase a ticket to attend the kickball game!
– Watch the game with your dog & receive a “doggie bag!”
– Indulge at the food truck & bake sale!
– Participate in the fundraising!
– Visit local vendors!
– Meet TAP’s adoptable dogs!
BUY TICKETS HERE!
We anticipate a large crowd and great enthusiasm from our community. We’re currently looking for sponsors who would be willing to help us reach our fundraising goal. Can we count on you to donate to TAP?