Bark Mitzvah in Partnership with Lawrence Family JCC
What is a Bark Mitzvah?
In Jewish tradition, B’nai Mitzvah (the plural for both bar and bat mitzvah) is a ceremonial recognition for a 12 or 13 year old transitioning into Jewish adulthood. A Bark Mitzvah is a ceremonial recognition celebrating our FURiends and their amazing contributions to our quality of life. Throughout the pandemic (and always), our FURiends have been there to support us, and a Bark Mitzvah is our opportunity to bless them and show our appreciation.
What Will Be Happening at the Bark Mitzvah?
– Blessing of the animals: Led by Rabbi Yael Ridberg, we will join together at the start of the event for some words of thanks and blessings over our precious pets.
– D.I.Y. dog toys for TAP in partnership with JCC Cares: Help make dog toys to be donated to TAP’s playful doggies!
– Pet photoshoot: Capture your furry family member(s) with a fun photo opp!
– Bark Mitzvah certificate craft: Let’s commemorate the occasion with a paw print certificate especially for your pet!
– Adoptable dogs: Come meet our amazing adoptables, and maybe even find your next furry family member!
– Help supply TAP’s doggos with some much needed supplies in Partnership with JCC Cares: We’ll be at the event to collect your generous donation(s). **For every item donated, you’ll receive a raffle ticket for fun pet essentials!! Get excited!
Items our sweet dogs would love to have:
– Royal Canin Puppy Canned Dog Food
– Royal Canin Mother & Babydog Canned Starter Mousse
– Purina ONE SmartBlend Natural Puppy Dog Food
– Merrick Puppy Dry Dog Food with Real Meat
– Merrick Grain Free Wet Puppy Food Puppy Plate Chicken Recipe
– Lots and lots of pee pads